Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Called Chase, Transfered to Recovery - Yikes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Called Chase, Transfered to Recovery - Yikes

Thanks for the info. I am not going ot bother...don't really need it I suppose.

@yes - No Chase, or US Bank, around me. Just BoA and DCU for the big hitters here.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Dunno tato, you make em close your freedom and slate cards, then come back while later and tell em to turn em back on LOL.   So yea, they're in a bad mood right now, you're prolly on their ---- list right now.

Get Nixon to call em for ya, if anybody can get ya outta this its him.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I Dunno tato, you make em close your freedom and slate cards, then come back while later and tell em to turn em back on LOL.   So yea, they're in a bad mood right now, you're prolly on their ---- list right now.

Get Nixon to call em for ya, if anybody can get ya outta this its him.

Always the voice of reason. Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 15
WNA888
New Contributor

@B335is wrote:
I had a similar conversation during a reconsideration call last year. They asked me questions about a charged off Bank1 card from 1999. It was paid and long erased from my memory - clearly not theirs though.

You do realized Chase bought Bank1, so legally, you do owe them. Just because the 7 years has pass, it only means it has to be deleted from the CRA by law. It doesn't mean that the debt is wiped out and don't owe Chase.

Barclaycard TU FICO Score : 826 [1/12/15]
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I remember closing an amex green last year and I called a month later to app for the green or PRG (don't remember) and they said they can "try" to reopen the green if I wanted , that's amex of course , so idk anything about chase . I would just app for freedom if it's really a need ordeal , I have all 3 slate , freedom and CSP and I'm finding the freedom to be of less value each day :/ so I can't blame u 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.