Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Synchrony Credit Solutions for CLI

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Calling Synchrony Credit Solutions for CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey I am in the same boat as you and was curious what phone number is used to get to credit solutions for rooms to go? Thanks

There are several numbers for Credit Solutions... here's the one I used:

(877) 379-8173

Note:  Be sure to dial 877... if you accidentally dial "800" you get something that seems like a scam.  Smiley Wink

Edit:  can't spell today

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks UncleB,

I found that number and they transferred me to another department and gave me this number incase I got disconnected (800) 333-1071. I was thrown off a bit so I hung up before I could speak with someone, Im kinda nervous as when I got the card yesterday I call the number on back of the pamphlet and I was denied an increase im assuming by automated cli. I was curious when I call and if i do get another denial are these HP or SP's? Thank you very much.

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should only be SPs, and don't be nervous talking to a human being.  They are pretty nice on the phone and more often than not send up granting a SL CLI after no more than a minute or two of waiting.  The worst case is that they say no that your account is too new... so then you wait a few months and try again.

Message 13 of 20
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks UncleB,

I found that number and they transferred me to another department and gave me this number incase I got disconnected (800) 333-1071. I was thrown off a bit so I hung up before I could speak with someone, Im kinda nervous as when I got the card yesterday I call the number on back of the pamphlet and I was denied an increase im assuming by automated cli. I was curious when I call and if i do get another denial are these HP or SP's? Thank you very much.

This is interesting... it may be that CS doesn't handle Rooms-To-Go, much how most people say they don't handle Care Credit.  Something notable here is that the OP to this thread mentioned his account is both him and his wife, which isn't possible with most Synchrony accounts handled by CS (most Synchrony accounts don't allow a co-applicant, at least as far as I know).

I'm going to say to hang on a bit and let some other folks chime in... I'm sure there will be somebody here on the forum who will have experience specific to Rooms-To-Go.  Smiley Wink

Edit:  Just did a quick search on the number you were given, it turns out that's the same number given by CS to people who call them about Care Credit.  I'm sorry to say it looks like that might be the only route to a CLI with Rooms-To-Go unless somebody here knows different.  Smiley Indifferent

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you and I apprecaite the info. I've been a long time lurker on the forum and you all are a plethora of information. I've been gaining some much needed confidence speaking up to the CC companies now that my file is in better shape. I can't thank you all enough for the wealth of knowledge I learn each time I read the threads. Thanks!

Message 15 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hi yeah not sure about Rooms 2 go but i do know that Syncs Pep Boys, or Car Care one, is definitly a different beast and at least so far in my experience having the account for a year are more difficult getting a cli without a hp. Its not like calling CS as there is no luv button on this account for me and the number is different. I finally got an increase from my original sl of 500 to 1200 at the cost of a hp. I even asked for 5g like many other sync accounts but for some reason they arent as giving as if it was a Wally or Lowes,etc. YMMV though and maybe R2G is different. Just be cautious with your cli with them as your results may be different than a normal call to CS, MY .02 CENTS for the day! Cheers Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 20
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hi yeah not sure about Rooms 2 go but i do know that Syncs Pep Boys, or Car Care one, is definitly a different beast and at least so far in my experience having the account for a year are more difficult getting a cli without a hp. Its not like calling CS as there is no luv button on this account for me and the number is different. I finally got an increase from my original sl of 500 to 1200 at the cost of a hp. I even asked for 5g like many other sync accounts but for some reason they arent as giving as if it was a Wally or Lowes,etc. YMMV though and maybe R2G is different. Just be cautious with your cli with them as your results may be different than a normal call to CS, MY .02 CENTS for the day! Cheers Smiley Happy

+1

My 'quick and dirty' search on the phone number provided by CS was the same given to Care Credit folks, and I also found references to Car Care One, so it appears R-T-G is in the same category as those.

Again, this was just based on my own hit-and-miss search on here, so I'll absolutely defer to people who actually have a R-T-G account (since I don't) for definitive information.

All this being said, all info I was able to find indicates that AverageJoe is right on the money

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, I will wait and see if any others with R-T-G have had any luck in getting CLI through the backdoor number. 

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I just got on chat on the mysynchrony page and requested a CLI and this is what I got:

1‎:‎37‎:‎02‎ ‎PM :  System: Welcome to Consumer Center Live Chat. Your chat may be monitored and recorded for quality purposes. A chat agent will be with you momentarily.

‎1‎:‎37‎:‎02‎ ‎PM :  System: Alex W has joined this session!

‎1‎:‎37‎:‎02‎ ‎PM :  System: Connected with Alex W. Your Reference Number for this chat is XXXXXXXX.

‎1‎:‎37‎:‎07‎ ‎PM :  Alex W: Hi, thank you for contacting us today.

‎1‎:‎37‎:‎12‎ ‎PM :  Alex W: You may certainly request for an increase in your credit limit at any time. As much as I would like to help you with the request, the functionality is not yet available online or through chat at this time.

‎1‎:‎37‎:‎12‎ ‎PM :  Alex W: I would request you to please contact 866-396-8254; and our customer service representative will be happy to assist you further with the credit limit increase request.

‎1‎:‎37‎:‎27‎ ‎PM :  Alex W: Hope the above information helps you. Would you like me to assist you further?

Message 19 of 20
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Hmm. Okay that would seem to be the number then?

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.