cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling all HSBC cardholders (non-Orchard) where your card was a Rewards card...

tag
ReVeLaTeD
Regular Contributor

Calling all HSBC cardholders (non-Orchard) where your card was a Rewards card...

Can you do me a slight favor...log into your online account manager and tell me if you see your Cash Rewards amount showing under your account summary?

Credit Cards:
| Cabrillo Credit Union MasterCard @ $3,000 | Chevron Visa @ $2,000 | Amazon Store Card @ $1,800 | HSBC 2% Rewards MasterCard @ $950 (redeemed themselves)
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
android01
Valued Contributor

Re: Calling all HSBC cardholders (non-Orchard) where your card was a Rewards card...

I have an HSBC GM card.  All rewards are intact.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 2 of 11
ReVeLaTeD
Regular Contributor

Re: Calling all HSBC cardholders (non-Orchard) where your card was a Rewards card...

@android01 wrote:

I have an HSBC GM card.  All rewards are intact.

Do you manage it from http://www.hsbccreditcard.com?

Credit Cards:
| Cabrillo Credit Union MasterCard @ $3,000 | Chevron Visa @ $2,000 | Amazon Store Card @ $1,800 | HSBC 2% Rewards MasterCard @ $950 (redeemed themselves)
Message 3 of 11
android01
Valued Contributor

Nope.  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 4 of 11
ReVeLaTeD
Regular Contributor

@android01 wrote:

Nope.  

That's likely why.  It may only be direct HSBC non-co-brand cards or something.

What's happening is, I see rewards summarized on my previous statements.  But they're not showing in my account manager anymore, where they used to appear directly under the minimum payment.  Curious if anyone else's direct HSBC card is doing  the same.  I fired off a message to Customer Service about it.

Credit Cards:
Message 5 of 11
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

My rewards are also missing. 

Message 6 of 11
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Just got my account today, don't have a balance or rewards earned yet, but I don't see the area where the demo says it should be. What do you think is up? I talked to a CSR today and she did say my card was a Rewards card.
Message 7 of 11
TangMeister
Frequent Contributor

Just checked mine.  My HSBC Visa Elite 2% cash back rewards are there.  Both the balance and the tab for showing all the details, so it appears to be fine.  Sometimes it disappears when they're updating.  Don't know any other reason why it would be gone. 

Message 8 of 11
ReVeLaTeD
Regular Contributor

@TangMeister wrote:

Just checked mine.  My HSBC Visa Elite 2% cash back rewards are there.  Both the balance and the tab for showing all the details, so it appears to be fine.  Sometimes it disappears when they're updating.  Don't know any other reason why it would be gone. 

Mine is back now as well.  Perhaps you're right about the updating.

Credit Cards:
Message 9 of 11
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Yes, the rewards line is there now.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.