Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I PC United Explorer to Freedom

tag
IWOL
Established Contributor

Can I PC United Explorer to Freedom

I have a United Explorer card that I have had since Jan. I now have the CSP and having the UE is kind of redundant since I can transfer the UR points to United.

I only use the United points for travel once or twice a year so I don't care much about the additional perks you get with the UE.

I could make good use of the  Freedom 5% categories and transfer the UR to my CSP.

if I can't PC I'll probably apply for the Freedom and move the UE limit over to my CSP.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
lobsterfordinner
Established Member

Re: Can I PC United Explorer to Freedom

@IWOL wrote:

I have a United Explorer card that I have had since Jan. I now have the CSP and having the UE is kind of redundant since I can transfer the UR points to United.

I only use the United points for travel once or twice a year so I don't care much about the additional perks you get with the UE.

I could make good use of the  Freedom 5% categories and transfer the UR to my CSP.

if I can't PC I'll probably apply for the Freedom and move the UE limit over to my CSP.

I don't think that's possible for any cobranded cards for PC-ing.

However you should be able to move your CL to your CSP (I just moved my CL from my British Airways to my CSP today).

Currently a grad student, and in my wallet there exists my only 4 credit cards: Barclay Arrival+ 56k / Chase Sapphire Pref 68.2k / Citi Prestige 45k / Merrill Accolades 175k ; my student id card and a couple two-dollar bills.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.