Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I back date my Amex

tag
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

Can I back date my Amex

I had it for 7 months now.. I always pay in ful.. Im really trying to prove myself. I love Amex and trying to get more then a $500 C/L.

l

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Can I back date my Amex

Do you have any Amex card in the past? If you don't, you cannot backdate.

Ron.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brian_Trying_700 wrote:

I had it for 7 months now.. I always pay in ful.. Im really trying to prove myself. I love Amex and trying to get more then a $500 C/L.

l

Had what for about 7 months? I believe that we are missing a crucial bit of information. If you current card is a Amex, which was received ~7 months ago, and your inquiring about a backdate, then as Ron said, it wouldn't be possible. However, if this is not your first card with Amex then it is possible to attain a backdate, but that would be based on a case by case matter.

Message 3 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Brian_Trying_700 wrote:

l

Have you had an AMEX prior to 7 months ago?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 6
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

I never had a Amex untill this year. Thanks guys. You answered my question. Smiley Happy

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 5 of 6
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@Brian_Trying_700 wrote:

l

If you were on someone else's account you can. IE autherized user. I did that on my account. I was on my mum account for a year and I kept her account open date.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.