Regular Contributor
percy81

Can I convert my kohls charge card with capital one??

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone, I have had my capital one platinum mastercard for a few years now (my builder card) and its sitting at 1,000. My question is I have a kohls card with 1500 and i ALWAYS use that card, can i call and have them transfer the credit limit from capital one mastercard transfered to kohls so that i can cancel my mastercard but keep the long age it gives me? I hope i explained that correctly. I forgot to mention, kohl's is backed by capital one

Current: TU 753 EQ 755 EX 753 (GE credit pull)
Goal 800+
WHAT'S IN MY WALLET: Chase freedom 3,300 /Discover IT 2,250/ Zales 6,000/Care credit 10,000 / kohls 1,500/ LensCrafters 2,400/Capital1 platinum 1,000
Senior Contributor
john398

Re: Can I convert my kohls charge card with capital one??

doubtful

Regular Contributor
rudy0720

That would be a big fat no piece of coal in your stocking LOL

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Valued Contributor
FinStar

lisamar81 wrote:

Hey everyone, I have had my capital one platinum mastercard for a few years now (my builder card) and its sitting at 1,000. My question is I have a kohls card with 1500 and i ALWAYS use that card, can i call and have them transfer the credit limit from capital one mastercard transfered to kohls so that i can cancel my mastercard but keep the long age it gives me? I hope i explained that correctly. I forgot to mention, kohl's is backed by capital one

+1 on the above posters.

Capital One will not transfer any limits to a private label credit card from any existing Visa or MC portfolio, regardless if you always use your Kohl's for every purchase.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}