Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get prescreened offers via email?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I get prescreened offers via email?

I opted out of the prescreened offers system for 5 years a couple of months ago...before I got into this website and started playing the credit game this month. I'm on the fence about opting back in because it's a gigantic waste of paper and that hurts me. However, I would like to see yummy offers as my history improves by the mile now that I have many TLs open. Is there any way to get this stuff via email? Obviously I'd get offers already from the banks I'm in with but I mean for the other places I'm not at yet
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I get prescreened offers via email?

@Anonymous wrote:
I opted out of the prescreened offers system for 5 years a couple of months ago...before I got into this website and started playing the credit game this month. I'm on the fence about opting back in because it's a gigantic waste of paper and that hurts me. However, I would like to see yummy offers as my history improves by the mile now that I have many TLs open. Is there any way to get this stuff via email? Obviously I'd get offers already from the banks I'm in with but I mean for the other places I'm not at yet

No that won't happen.  Banks that you don't have relationships will not send you email offers (unless it's spam).

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No that won't happen.  Banks that you don't have relationships will not send you email offers (unless it's spam).

Blurghhhhhhhh I really don't wanna keep wasting the paper in case I don't like the offers Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Blurghhhhhhhh I really don't wanna keep wasting the paper in case I don't like the offers Smiley Sad

Understandable but if you want offers of any kind you're going to have to opt back in and get yourself a shredder.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alright thanks, that's what I feared but thought asking was worth a shot LOL. I'll opt back after gardening for like a year I guess
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.