Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I have 2 capital one cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I have 2 capital one cards?

@JSS3 wrote:
Every time I've been approved for Capital One card, I immediately saw the message, "Congratulations you're approved!" with the limit and APR at the side. Also stated I'd receive it within 7-10 business days. Three or four days after that, I received a follow-up email saying "Your card ending in last 4 digits has
shipped." Two to three days after that, the card arrived.

I didnt get a limit or APR, just the "Congratulations you're approved!" and that I will receive it in 7-10 days.  HMMMM.

Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dapps06 wrote:

If I were you I'd hold off on the Platinum. I have both the Platinum and QS1 and if I could go back I would skip out on the Platinum. It has an annual fee and offers no rewards, the annual fee is only 19 bucks and it was waived the first year, but the card doesn't offer much beyond that.

I didnt' know you could convert the Platinum to another QS1, as someone pointed out in this thread, I think I might try that.

I PC'd mine on chat. Ask if you have any offers available to convert to the quicksilver one card. So easy! i love it. Wish I could combine the limits on my 2 QS1 cards though :/

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 2. ;-)
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the email today that it was shippingSmiley Happy. It said 2-4 business days it'll be here.
Message 24 of 26
navajomyst2003
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I got the email today that it was shippingSmiley Happy. It said 2-4 business days it'll be here.

That was the same with my new Venture card, which arrived today. It was approved early last week.

In my wallet: Cap1 Venture ($58k), Amex PRG (NPSL), Amex HH ($4K), Barclays Ring MC ($10K), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($22K), Chase SWA Visa Preferred ($7.5K), Chase United Mileage Explorer VS ($20k), Chase Marriott Rewards VS ($12K), BOA BBR MC ($41K), BOA Visa Sig Cash Rewards ($30K), Chase Ritz VS (9K), NFCU Flagship Visa ($55K), Discover It ($6K), Citi AA ($20K). Everything else in SD.

FICO goal: 800+ (as of 3-6-15: EQ FICO 774,,TU FICO 808, EX FICO 775)
Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@navajomyst2003 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That was the same with my new Venture card, which arrived today. It was approved early last week.

When did yours say that it would ship?

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.