Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I request BOA early graduation at 4 months

tag
Ragelog
Established Contributor

Re: Can I request BOA early graduation at 4 months

I would save the hard pull unless you need the CLI and deposit back immediately. They auto CLI'd me in 9 months it was a nice surprise I wasn't worried about it until 1 year then I would have inquired. Patience has worked out fine for me. Do I want more credit then I have sure do I need more that's debatable. More would allow me to use what I need with less and less utilization impact it would change my spending or way of life much otherwise.

EQ04 675, EQ08 676, EX08 719, TU08 703 $12704.75/$123050 Revolving Credit (All 0% or 1.99%) - In Garden Since 5/25/2016

Last negative item should fall off in July 2017.
Message 11 of 12
xXIDaShizIXx
Established Contributor

Re: Can I request BOA early graduation at 4 months

@Ragelog wrote:

I would save the hard pull unless you need the CLI and deposit back immediately. They auto CLI'd me in 9 months it was a nice surprise I wasn't worried about it until 1 year then I would have inquired. Patience has worked out fine for me. Do I want more credit then I have sure do I need more that's debatable. More would allow me to use what I need with less and less utilization impact it would change my spending or way of life much otherwise.

Same here, I just got unsecured last week. From $500 to $2000. This was 9 months in as well. No derogatories, always paying in full before the statement cut, and not maxing out my card, did it for me.

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $70k; Chase Sapphire Preferred: $35k; Capital One Quicksilver: $21.2k; Citi AAdvantage: $23.5k; Care Credit: $20k; Chase Freedom: $12.5k; Chase Freedom Unlimited: $12.5k; Citi Simplicity: $15.9k; Wayfair: $22K; Barclaycard Rewards: $10k; Car Care One: $10k; AMEX BCE: $15k; Discover IT Miles: $10k; Citi DC: $9.2k; Marvel: $10k; Ashley Furniture: $6k; PayPal Credit: $10k; US Bank Cash +: $5k;
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.