Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I talk them down?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I talk them down?

SL -- Thanks for the info!

Sylvia -- I am afraid I still am not sure what you are saying. I am only suggesting paying it off, but you are saying "I suggested doing that instead of paying it all off". Also, you said "it would still show utilization on the card" but it is closed. Also, I do have 2 open, current cards in good standing I will have paid off by Oct 19th.

Thanks!
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
SL -- Thanks for the info!

Sylvia -- I am afraid I still am not sure what you are saying. I am only suggesting paying it off, but you are saying "I suggested doing that instead of paying it all off". Also, you said "it would still show utilization on the card" but it is closed. Also, I do have 2 open, current cards in good standing I will have paid off by Oct 19th.

Thanks!

Ahhhhhh, it is closed! So sorry Rochester. I did not see that, and all that I said was based on an erroneous assumption that it was still active. Please disregard all I said. Absolutely pay it off, in that case. (I need new glasses, lol)
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks very much everyone!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.