Rochester9

Re: Can I talk them down?

SL -- Thanks for the info!

Sylvia -- I am afraid I still am not sure what you are saying. I am only suggesting paying it off, but you are saying "I suggested doing that instead of paying it all off". Also, you said "it would still show utilization on the card" but it is closed. Also, I do have 2 open, current cards in good standing I will have paid off by Oct 19th.

Thanks!
Senior Contributor
Sylviatob

Rochester9 wrote:
SL -- Thanks for the info!

Sylvia -- I am afraid I still am not sure what you are saying. I am only suggesting paying it off, but you are saying "I suggested doing that instead of paying it all off". Also, you said "it would still show utilization on the card" but it is closed. Also, I do have 2 open, current cards in good standing I will have paid off by Oct 19th.

Thanks!

Ahhhhhh, it is closed! So sorry Rochester. I did not see that, and all that I said was based on an erroneous assumption that it was still active. Please disregard all I said. Absolutely pay it off, in that case. (I need new glasses, lol)
"Never ever, ever be late. Never" (FUTR)
Rochester9

Thanks very much everyone!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+