cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Venture Miles erase purchase in prior cycle?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can Venture Miles erase purchase in prior cycle?

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Capital One lets you go back 90 days to erase purchases.  When you log into your account and redeem them, you will be able to select the date range from which you want to redeem.

As a side note, you can redeem the same puchase multiple times.  If you want to redeem part of a purchase, there is a 2,500 point minimum.

+1 to everything ksb1 said. You can go back 90 days and erase purchases (even the same purchase multiple times), and yes you can do it even if you have already PIF, it will just give you a credit on your account - at least it did for me.

And it makes sense that it is allowed whether or not you have paid, it's just a credit for that transaction.   (It makes quite a bit less sense to allow you to erase transactions multiple times!   But I guess that allows you to redeem all your points at full rate providing you have at least one travel related one every 90 days)

My thinking is that it's not supposed to allow you to erase the same purchase multiple times, but for some reason we can. I imagine they will fix that one day, but in the meantime why not enjoy it while it lasts Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 12
vwgrrc
Regular Contributor

Re: Can Venture Miles erase purchase in prior cycle?

Thanks for all these info. Looks like a very nice rewards program this way!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.