cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone tell me why two year old lates fell off of TU but not EQ?

tag
LilyWallace
Valued Member

Can anyone tell me why two year old lates fell off of TU but not EQ?

Does anyone know why this is? How do I try to get the lates off of EQ as well? They are for student loans. I posted in that forum as well but no replies yet. I want to start working on this asap, this week.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Can anyone tell me why two year old lates fell off of TU but not EQ?

@LilyWallace wrote:

Does anyone know why this is? How do I try to get the lates off of EQ as well? They are for student loans. I posted in that forum as well but no replies yet. I want to start working on this asap, this week.

Do you pull your TU report daily and with more than 1 CMS??

TU is famous for dropping info then it reappearing later on. Glitches in their servers.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 5
LilyWallace
Valued Member

@LS2982 wrote:

@LilyWallace wrote:

TU is famous for dropping info then it reappearing later on. Glitches in their servers.

No. I was using the trial until a couple days ago (will get full version soon) and refreshed it daily for several days and they were all still showing as current (
month by month) for the past two years. I have FICO score through my Walmart card also but that score was much different that the TU site.

Message 3 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@LilyWallace wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@LilyWallace wrote:

No. I was using the trial until a couple days ago (will get full version soon) and refreshed it daily for several days and they were all still showing as current (
month by month) for the past two years. I have FICO score through my Walmart card also but that score was much different that the TU site.

You might get lucky but they should reappear later on. They delete my PR for awhile then it just reappeared. Smiley Mad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 5
LilyWallace
Valued Member

@LS2982 wrote:

@LilyWallace wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@LilyWallace wrote:

You might get lucky but they should reappear later on. They delete my PR for awhile then it just reappeared. Smiley Mad

Yeah that would be really annoying to say the least. Do you know what I meant by the month by month update on TU site?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.