Can being an AU hurt me?

tag
primechicken
Contributor

Re: Can being an AU hurt me?

@09Lexie wrote:
Congrats on your CLI with Sams!

Thanks!

I got some cards with some credit limits. Some are better than others.
Message 11 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 12 of 18
primechicken
Contributor

Just used the report number to pull up the Experian. Looks like they SPed on 4/13 but haven't since.

Message 13 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Good. Take a look at that report and you can decide if it warrants a CLI.
Message 14 of 18
primechicken
Contributor

What report? The one from 4/13? That's what I meant earlier. I don't have a copy of a report from that particular day, not exactly sure what it looked like at that moment. Is there a way to get one?

Message 15 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Not from the exact day but my cc's usually report the same time each month. Since we are still early in May- perhaps you can look at the reporting dates of your cc's and get an idea of what was reporting this time last month. For instance, if your CareCredit has not reported for May yet chances are it reported in the later part if April.

Then again, if your util is usually 5% there's probably no real surprises other than the amount you were carrying on your Amex. That bal should have been as low as possible IMO
Message 16 of 18
primechicken
Contributor

Ok gotcha. I thought maybe there was a trick and I wanted to know what it was! Smiley Tongue

Just checked my payment history from the staement page. Looks like I paid 630 on the 12th and 760 on the 15th. Amex SPed on the 13th, kinda tight! Maybe that second payment was already pending during the review. If not, my balance then was probably around 600 (I overpaid it.) Seems like they might take into account what the current utility is at time of the call or request as well. Hope they do.

Message 17 of 18
primechicken
Contributor

March statement balance was 221, April was 0.00, May will be the same when it closes on the 26th. I was gonna CLI on the 22nd. I wonder if it matters if I wait till a third statement closes or not. Based on stuff I've read here (and I've read a lot) it seems to be fairly difficult to track a consistent pattern.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.