Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i apply for capital one Quicksilver and Venture at the branch

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can i apply for capital one Quicksilver and Venture at the branch

I am opening a savings account at capital one branch because they have a savings apr at 1.10% yearly for balances over $10,000 which I have much more to put. Boa Apr is 0.01% I get like 14 cents or 16 cents a month whack!!!

Anyways can I apply for quicksilver visa and Venture at the branch I know I can do it online still can I?

Because I know some cards like PlayStation or Buick, GMC, and Ford capital one cards can not.
12 REPLIES 12
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Re: Can i apply for capital one Quicksilver and Venture at the branch

Why bother at the branch?  

Did you prequalify online?  (soft pull)

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

i don't see how you couldn't apply for a branded cap1 card at a cap1 branch...
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well think about it can you apply for my best buy visa at Citibank? Of course not.
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

that's co-branded... i specified branded. so there isn't much more thinking that i need to do...
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bottom line I'm trying to have a credit profile with no co-branded accounts only accounts offered from main branch banks like Citibank double cash or Bank of America Cash Rewards ext
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

and i am saying you can app at the branch for a capital one cars that isn't co-branded i.e. QS venture QS1 venture one platinum and secured...
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

so we good? lol
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

2011XTERROR this is my current accounts

...BOA Cash Rewards $4K , Discover it $4.5K, Citi DC $2K, Venture Visa Signature $9.5K, Quicksilver Visa Signature $5K, My Best Buy Platinum Visa $5K, PayPal Extras MC $5K, Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Secured $1K, Home Depot Consumer $6K, Wal-Mart $6K, Care Credit $5.5K

Accounts I'm planning to close Wal-Mart, care credit, PayPal Extras MasterCard, Wells Fargo Secured card (over a year still no graduation)....., maybe Home Depot consumer credit. Also my Venture One (Combination for cli to quicksilver visa signature)

Accounts for keeps
Bank of America Cash Rewards, Quicksilver Visa Signature, Citibank double cash, My Best Buy Visa, Discover it, and maybe the Home Depot consumer credit card
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes we are good I appreciate it. Those accounts for keeps I plan on having for the life of my credit until I die or until the bank somehow decides to unexpectedly close it which ever comes first. I really am able to easily manage 5-6 accounts. I currently have 11.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.