cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can somebody please explain what is the "LUV Button," where to find it and how it works????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can somebody please explain what is the "LUV Button," where to find it and how it works????

I have been reading a lot of posts about people hitting the "luv button" and I am dying to know more about it so I, too can experience the "luv"...

Can you please explain what it is and where I can find it???
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
TrialByFire
Established Contributor

Re: Can somebody please explain what is the "LUV Button," where to find it and how it work

It's a button you click on your online credit card account for a credit limit increase. If you can tell us which cards specifically, somebody can tell you where it's at, provided there's an option for it
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can somebody please explain what is the "LUV Button," where to find it and how it work

Here are the cards I have that I think would qualify:

1) Walmart
2) Babies R Us
3) Amazon
4) JC Penny
5) Victoria's Secret
6) Express
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here are the cards I have that I think would qualify:

1) Walmart
2) Babies R Us
3) Amazon
4) JC Penny
5) Victoria's Secret
6) Express
7) Old Navy
8) TJ Maxx
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its normally on the main account page on the right and says request increase. Good luck!!

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have been reading a lot of posts about people hitting the "luv button" and I am dying to know more about it so I, too can experience the "luv"...

Can you please explain what it is and where I can find it???

You have to click on the love button to get love. Yes for credit limit increase.Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

So where is the luv button? Is it on the website or in my account??? That answer confused me...
Message 7 of 17
TrialByFire
Established Contributor

I have none of those lol...but as stated above it'll be either on the main account page or somewhere under an account services tab.

You might wanna make sure they are soft pulls before you go nuts with the clicking. For the most part I wouldn't use a HP on an increase but that's just me.
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some do and some don't. Which credit card are you trying to get a CLI on?

Message 9 of 17
TrialByFire
Established Contributor

If the increase option is there, it'll be after you log in to your CC account, either on the landing/main/welcome page or on a tab on that page.
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.