cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can somebody please explain what is the "LUV Button," where to find it and how it works????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can somebody please explain what is the "LUV Button," where to find it and how it work

My impression of the so called button is that it is like popping an M&M, you push this magical button over and over again until they cry uncle...

Have you seen the thread about J Crew 19 times???
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can somebody please explain what is the "LUV Button," where to find it and how it work

So in my mind I thought it was something other than tge request line increase because who would want 19 soft pulls???
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do soft pulls add up? Are there adverse actions to too many soft pulls??
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I liken the luv button to the staples "easy" button.
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sometimes you have to use the drop down menu in "more options".  I've only done it once with Amex.  Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have been reading a lot of posts about people hitting the "luv button" and I am dying to know more about it so I, too can experience the "luv"...

Can you please explain what it is and where I can find it???

How come I'm always late to some of the best straight lines in the world?

Message 16 of 17
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So in my mind I thought it was something other than tge request line increase because who would want 19 soft pulls???

For Comenity and Synchrony cards, requesting a credit limit increase is a soft pull with no adverse effects. I suggest for your Synchrony cards that you use the chat feature to request a CLI. Shoot for the stars (at least $5,000) and they will counter.

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.