cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone PM me the cap1 exec office email?

tag
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

Can someone PM me the cap1 exec office email?

I am going to email them and ask them to give me a $1250 dollar increase on my Journey card, and in exchange close my Sony card with $750 and Newcomer's card with $500.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
bs6054
Valued Contributor

Re: Can someone PM me the cap1 exec office email?

@ilovelisa wrote:

I am going to email them and ask them to give me a $1250 dollar increase on my Journey card, and in exchange close my Sony card with $750 and Newcomer's card with $500.

On the principle of teaching to fish!   You want to know the email of the CEO of Capital One.  So, try googling "email CEO Capital One" and see what you see.

Message 2 of 10
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

@bs6054 wrote:

@ilovelisa wrote:

On the principle of teaching to fish!   You want to know the email of the CEO of Capital One.  So, try googling "email CEO Capital One" and see what you see.

I did Google beforehand, I wanted to confirm what address others used, I found several different addresses using the CEO's name, and I was trying to be cautious, and not send an email including my personal and financial information to some fraudulent email address.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 3 of 10
jsucool76
Super Contributor

The info is on this forum in about 40 different threads.
Message 4 of 10
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Don't give too much personal info in the email.

maybe just tell em that you are an account holder, the last four of the account, your name, and a phone for them to contact you.

When they call, they will go through the standard "security" questions anyway.

Definitely do not put your SS in that email.

P.S.  Don't threaten to cancel your cards either. You get more bees with sugar rather than vinegar.  Smiley Tongue

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 5 of 10
p-
Valued Contributor

@ilovelisa wrote:

If you click this link: Cap1 and use the google link in step 3 it will give you the real address in the first two results.

Message 6 of 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

Before you close any cards ask them to increase all accounts. They CLI both of mine. They will ask you what amount would you like I asked for 6 times as much and there counter offer was double needless to say I took it!

good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I get this email too? Thanks

Message 8 of 10
bs6054
Valued Contributor

Why don't you look at earlier posts in this very thread.  I gave a google search term and p_ gave a link that does the search for you.

Message 9 of 10
p-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Can I get this email too? Thanks

Check out the posts in this thread; it will have that link:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Can-someone-PM-me-the-cap1-exec-office-email/m-p/1866125/highlight/true#M518988

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.