Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone explain credit solutions?

tag
creditgambler2018
Regular Contributor

Can someone explain credit solutions?

Common guys you guys got to explain it better so people like me can understand. Who is credit solutions? Is it the 800 number on back of my Walmart card? Chevron card 800 number? Discount tire card? Do I call walmart 800 number and ask for credit solutions to who ever answers? Please explain this is annoying.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
creditgambler2018
Regular Contributor

Re: Can someone explain credit solutions?

BUMP

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elcocaino2010 wrote:

Common guys you guys got to explain it better so people like me can understand. Who is credit solutions? Is it the 800 number on back of my Walmart card? Chevron card 800 number? Discount tire card? Do I call walmart 800 number and ask for credit solutions to who ever answers? Please explain this is annoying.

Credit solution is the 800 number on the back of your card.  Any questions regarding your credit card account will be answered when you ring that number.

Message 3 of 8
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

It's a candy jar!
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 4 of 8
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@elcocaino2010 wrote:

BUMP

Give any discussion forum site at least a day for responses.  Don't bump a thread 16 minutes after creating it.  If you need an immediate response then a discussion forum site is the wrong tool for the job.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok Ok....the numbers on the back of your cards are for customer service. Credit solutions is Synchrony Bank...plain and simple. When you are speaking to credit solutions these are the individuals that determine credit eligibility, availability, et al.

Hope that helps. Hey...lets try to help one another...ok? If you dont know that answer, then dont reply.

Have a nice day..Go mets Smiley Happy

Gregg

Message 6 of 8
ddemari
Super Contributor

The people at Credit Solutions basically put you on hold while they look over your credit report to determine if you meet the criteria for what you are calling about. If you do, they yes congratulations, your new limit is available in 1-2 minutes. If they say no, you will receive a letter in the mail explaing why. Its very unconfrontational and easy process. 

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well said Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.