cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone give me the EO email for Capital One?

tag
mgs2010
Regular Contributor

Re: Can someone give me the EO email for Capital One?

WOW! Has anyone been on their facebook page? Oh my! The amount of complaints on there is insane. You would think that they'd monitor their page and delete any of the "GO F YOURSELF CRAP ONE!" comments. I know that's usually expected to see on a company's facebook page but jeez, I've never in my life seen that many. I'm hoping their EO team can do something for me. That or the facebook team...but it doesn't look too promising. Thanks again!

Message 11 of 16
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@mgs2010 wrote:

WOW! Has anyone been on their facebook page? Oh my! The amount of complaints on there is insane. You would think that they'd monitor their page and delete any of the "GO F YOURSELF CRAP ONE!" comments. I know that's usually expected to see on a company's facebook page but jeez, I've never in my life seen that many. I'm hoping their EO team can do something for me. That or the facebook team...but it doesn't look too promising. Thanks again!

I love the irony of:

" IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY CONSIDERATE AND NOT SO RUDE PEOPLE MIGHT RESPOND TO YOUR CALLS!!! F*CK YOU!!"

Message 12 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Creditaddict

It has been decided that all emails using a person's name should be sent as a PM. We cannot determine if its a 'public email' because it's posted on the internet.

Thanks for understanding.
Message 13 of 16
mgs2010
Regular Contributor

Their facebook team is pretty much useless - I figured that would be the case. I have reached out to the executive office so hopefully they will be getting in touch with me.

Message 14 of 16
mgs2010
Regular Contributor

EO direct phone number 800-955-1455, goes directly to Executive Office. Was able to get helped right away. Reviewing for CLIs and product change, They said they will be in touch by Tuesday.

Message 15 of 16
Marcos8
Established Contributor

I contacted the EO via the number above on Friday and requested an increase on a card that was stuck at 2k for years. Received a call on Mon evening from a lovely lady who said the increase to 5k was approved and if I wanted another increase to no hesitate to call the number again. She verified it was a SP. Very pleased especially after being shot down twice by the luv botton with a 7-10 day message which indicated that my type of account wasn't eligible for an increase. This nice lady also acknowledged that the online request system is definitely a work in progress for sure.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.