Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Amex chat on iPad

tag
Marcos8
Established Contributor

Can't find Amex chat on iPad

Hello. I am having trouble locating how to find Amex chat feature while using Safari on iPad. I know I have used it a while ago but don't exactly remember how I was able to do it. Any suggestions? Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can't find Amex chat on iPad

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click full or desktop website. Then the chat feature will appear itn it's normal location.
Message 2 of 7
rockbttm442
Frequent Contributor

Sorry not to hijack this thread but is there a chat feature for capital one on the iPad?

Cap 1 QS1 - $3300, Kemba CU - $500, Chase Freedom - $500, Sears MC - $751, Sears - $2000, Hot Topic - $1230, Grismer - $1200, Target - $1800, Walmart - $200, Home Depot - $500, Discover IT Chrome - $7000, Chase Sapphire Preferred - $5000
Message 3 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Marcos8 wrote:

Hello. I am having trouble locating how to find Amex chat feature while using Safari on iPad. I know I have used it a while ago but don't exactly remember how I was able to do it. Any suggestions? Thanks

I've often gone through substantial periods where I can't locate it on my PC either.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 4 of 7
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Chat and message are not always available.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing for CapOne switch off of the mobile site and to the desktop site and it will work
Message 6 of 7
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Scroll to the bottom and click "Contact Us" will show you all the options . Sometimes the chat option will just pop up on the screen as your 

looking over your account 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.