Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get HSBC Card......?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't get HSBC Card......?

All I can get from them/ Orchard is secured, which Iam going to do this coming mo, but I was wondering if there is an easier card to get? Can't get first premier as they were charged off in 06.... :/
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Can't get HSBC Card......?

as far as I know, First premier will keep giving you cards, since the first charge on the card pays for any loss they would have.

Credit One is pretty good for rebuilder too 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried the two sites below yet?

1. Regular HSBC Cards

https://www.hsbcapply.com/start/householdbank?media=D5IM102MAX0909000988HPHHB&WT.ac=CRS_IM000988&sku...

2. HSBC Best Buy Cards

https://www.hsbcapply.com/start/rewardzonemastercard?media=B5IM29H20061100001EM

Try to avoid first premier. They have ridiculous fees. If you cant get a card from the two sites above and need a rebuilder card try what CreditAddict suggested and check www.creditonebank.com

I have all three above cards being used for rebuilding. I prefer the HSBC cards but the Credit One is doing its job as well just has a lower limit and they charge to pay online and by phone so to avoid the fee you have to pay by mail or use your banks bill pay service.

Message 3 of 4
nothingman02
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
All I can get from them/ Orchard is secured, which Iam going to do this coming mo, but I was wondering if there is an easier card to get? Can't get first premier as they were charged off in 06.... :/

I dont think theres an easier card than Orchard secured, other than FP.I do think they are both not worth it.

You should consider;

1) CU relationship and their secured cards instead. You might even get an unsecured card for all you know and its okay even if you dont for now. 

2) Repairing your credit before considering more CCs whichyou would be stuck with and WILL regret. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.