2ndTimeAroundCredit

Can't get HSBC Card......?

All I can get from them/ Orchard is secured, which Iam going to do this coming mo, but I was wondering if there is an easier card to get? Can't get first premier as they were charged off in 06.... :/
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Can't get HSBC Card......?

as far as I know, First premier will keep giving you cards, since the first charge on the card pays for any loss they would have.

Credit One is pretty good for rebuilder too 

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Established Contributor
okstatefan5945

Have you tried the two sites below yet?

1. Regular HSBC Cards

https://www.hsbcapply.com/start/householdbank?media=D5IM102MAX0909000988HPHHB&WT.ac=CRS_IM000988&sku...

2. HSBC Best Buy Cards

https://www.hsbcapply.com/start/rewardzonemastercard?media=B5IM29H20061100001EM

Try to avoid first premier. They have ridiculous fees. If you cant get a card from the two sites above and need a rebuilder card try what CreditAddict suggested and check www.creditonebank.com

I have all three above cards being used for rebuilding. I prefer the HSBC cards but the Credit One is doing its job as well just has a lower limit and they charge to pay online and by phone so to avoid the fee you have to pay by mail or use your banks bill pay service.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011 Credit Goals
1. No Lates
2. Join the 700 club
3. No inquiries
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valued Contributor
nothingman02

2ndTimeAroundCredit wrote:
All I can get from them/ Orchard is secured, which Iam going to do this coming mo, but I was wondering if there is an easier card to get? Can't get first premier as they were charged off in 06.... :/

I dont think theres an easier card than Orchard secured, other than FP.I do think they are both not worth it.

You should consider;

1) CU relationship and their secured cards instead. You might even get an unsecured card for all you know and its okay even if you dont for now. 

2) Repairing your credit before considering more CCs whichyou would be stuck with and WILL regret. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}