Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay Bof A

tag
jackg
Established Contributor

Can't pay Bof A

I went to my B of A account on-line yesterday and today to pay my balance before the they report to the CRA's and found out that it's not possible. The system won't allow me to.

Anyone else experience this?

FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can't pay Bof A

No, but you might get them to take a payment over the phone and waive any fee since it is not functioning online.
Message 2 of 21
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

Is it a new account?

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 3 of 21
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

jackg wrote:

I went to my B of A account on-line yesterday and today to pay my balance before the they report to the CRA's and found out that it's not possible. The system won't allow me to.

Anyone else experience this?

Yep, they won't let you pay on their site on weekends. Smiley Mad Well, they won't let me do so, anyway.

You can do the phone payment and hope for a waiver, or you can pay BofA from your online checking account, using today's date. With luck, they'll credit it today, but I don't know all the ins and outs.

It's a pain when you get paid on Fridays. You always have to remember to pay that very day.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can do a "TRANSFER" (as opposed to bill pay) from a checking / money manager to your credit card on week ends.  The transaction won't appear on your credit card online transactions immediately, but it will post as of the day you made the transfer and it will be immediately removed from your available balance in checking / money manager.

Message Edited by txjohn on 04-19-2009 03:02 PM
Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah i notice the same thing i tried to pay my balance Friday an it wouldn't let me pay for some reasons not sure if there is a glitch in there system or not. I paid my balance at a local BOFA branch.
Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you using Bill Pay or Transfer?
Message 7 of 21
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Weird, I just made a payment (due on the 7th).  It dated it for tomorrow.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

just use this site

https://www.myeasypayment.com/

it's boa internal

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

just use this site

https://www.myeasypayment.com/

it's boa internal

This is what i used it kept telling me i didn't have a current balance which i did. I had never had an issue with easy pay until this past weekend.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.