Regular Contributor
patsfan1453

Can't see AU's payment

I have an AU on my Amex BCE and she put in a payment today for a few hundred dollars. My available credit changed but it shows no pending payments and now I'm not able to make a payment. My questions are: When will I be able to make a payment and will I ever be able to see her pending/completed payments?

Chase Sapphire Preferred 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 4k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k
Total CLs: 26,900
AU BCP
In my wallet: CSP, Freedom
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Can't see AU's payment

patsfan1453 wrote:

I have an AU on my Amex BCE and she put in a payment today for a few hundred dollars. My available credit changed but it shows no pending payments and now I'm not able to make a payment. My questions are: When will I be able to make a payment and will I ever be able to see her pending/completed payments?

Should process over the night... not sure why you wouldn't see it but I would give it to at least tomorrow before calling and checking because of weekend.

You will be able to make a payment I believe 24-48 hours since last one... you could always pay through your bank bill pay and push it.

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 665 GE, EX 677 Prosper (07-09-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Regular Contributor
patsfan1453

Re: Can't see AU's payment

[ Edited ]

Thanks alot for the reply. That's basically the scenario I was hoping for. It will make PIF every month easier to coordinate. 

Chase Sapphire Preferred 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 4k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k
Total CLs: 26,900
AU BCP
In my wallet: CSP, Freedom

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+