Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see AU's payment

tag
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

Can't see AU's payment

I have an AU on my Amex BCE and she put in a payment today for a few hundred dollars. My available credit changed but it shows no pending payments and now I'm not able to make a payment. My questions are: When will I be able to make a payment and will I ever be able to see her pending/completed payments?

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Can't see AU's payment

@patsfan1453 wrote:

I have an AU on my Amex BCE and she put in a payment today for a few hundred dollars. My available credit changed but it shows no pending payments and now I'm not able to make a payment. My questions are: When will I be able to make a payment and will I ever be able to see her pending/completed payments?

Should process over the night... not sure why you wouldn't see it but I would give it to at least tomorrow before calling and checking because of weekend.

You will be able to make a payment I believe 24-48 hours since last one... you could always pay through your bank bill pay and push it.

Message 2 of 3
patsfan1453
Regular Contributor

Re: Can't see AU's payment

Thanks alot for the reply. That's basically the scenario I was hoping for. It will make PIF every month easier to coordinate. 

Amex Everyday 6k || Chase Sapphire 5k || Buypower Card 5k || USAA Wounded Warrior Mastercard 4k || Citi TYP 4.9k|| Citi Forward 5.5k || Discover It 2k || Chase Freedom 5.5k || Walmart 1k || Chase Amazon 1k
Business: Chase ink cash 5k || AMEX Simply Cash 3.8k
Total CLs: 48.7k
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.