cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the gap credit card be used at bath and body works?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can the gap credit card be used at bath and body works?

If so, how? That card doesnt appear in the drop down. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can the gap credit card be used at bath and body works?

@Anonymous wrote:

If so, how? That card doesnt appear in the drop down. 

I do not believe so.   The Victoria's Secret card can I believe according to various posts here.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought it was one of those but the drop down on the online website just gives you the option for mastercard,visa,amex, and discover so Im not sure if I can do it online or if it has to be instore. 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Victorias Secret and Bath and Body Works

I was in Bath and Body works today just looking around for a small gift (candle and whatnot for a friend) and when I was checking out, I saw the lady ahead of me had a regular VS angel Card. She swiped it...im thinking..**bleep**..am i in the wrong store????

I asked the cashier why she just took her VS card. She said you can use your card in this store, it's owned by the same company :smileyhappy:

Good to know I told her as i whiped out my powerful ANGEL card LOL.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Victorias-Secret-and-Bath-and-Body-Works/td-p/2191517

Message 4 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

VS and Gap are backed two different companies. No, you can't use your Gap card at VS. Gap is (Synchrony), and VS is (Comenity).

You can however use your gap store card at Gap, Gapkids, Babygap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and a few online stores ( Piperline and Atheala).

VS can be used at VS, Bath and Body Works, and White Barn Candle Company.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
VS and Gap are backed two different companies. No, you can't use your Gap card at VS. Gap is (Synchrony), and VS is (Comenity).

You can however use your gap store card at Gap, Gapkids, Babygap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and a few online stores ( Piperline and Atheala).

VS can be used at VS, Bath and Body Works, and White Barn Candle Company.

Thanks! 

Message 6 of 7
sreneesa
Frequent Contributor

I use my VC card at bath and body works all the time.  You can only use the card in store...not online.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.