cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we change BOA personal card to biz card?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Can we change BOA personal card to biz card?

Can we change BOA Personal card to Biz Card? I have a 99/500 card expected to become unsecue in the next couple of months. I never had luck with BOA being able to get a biz card. I have several personal/biz cards from other companies.

Once 99/500 card  becomes unsecure, I am thinking of asking BOA to change the card from Personal to Biz card, that way I can establish biz credit with BOA and eventually might lead to some biz credit relationship with BOA.

The only reason I keep Bank accounts with BOA is because of their easy to use / free Payroll Service which makes it easy for me to manage my Payroll.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can we change BOA personal card to biz card?

I don't think they will mix biz and personal... But you could aways ask? Why not see if you can get both.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 05-07-2008 06:59 PM
Message 2 of 3
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Can we change BOA personal card to biz card?

BOA is nuts. I got two cards from Citi $17K and $15K CL. If my credit is not good Citi would not give me cards. My frustration is BOA does not give me Credit and I have all my accounts with BOA including my payroll. Citi would like to give me LOC but they can not give because they dont have branches in NH.

Only option I have is to open a office in NY/NJ where I do a lot of business and open a relation with Citi. Or open an account with a smaller Bank in NH and get LOC. Either way I loose my benefit of using BOA easy to use / Free Payroll Service which makes my life easier. It is a no win situation. I think BOA is nuts.

ilovepizza wrote:
I don't think they will mix biz and personal... But you could aways ask? Why not see if you can get both.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 05-07-2008 06:59 PM

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.