Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official NFCU CLI Guide

tag
devastatah
New Contributor

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

OK....OK ALREADY LOL

went back in requested 25k for both countered with 22K for both (clicked accept aka take the money and run...lol)

Util was at 9% prob will be at 3% after all the good fortune... Thanks to all who advise on the boards, you're such a great help....

AmEx Platinum NPSL, AmEx Gold Delta 22K, AmEx Everyday 10K, Penfed Defender AmEx 5K, BankAmericard MC 14k, BoA Travel Rewards 18k, Penfed Thrifty Credit Service 500.00 Blispay Visa 7.5k,
NFCU Cash Rewards Visa - 22K, NFCU Plat MC - 22K
Penfed Gold Visa 19K, Lowes 35K, NFCU Visa 14K, NFCU MC 13K, NFCU NavChek LOC - 15K
Discover It 19K, WalMart 20K, Bank of Amer MC 10K, Citi Simplicity $8,800, BarclayCard Rewards MC 11K, AAFES Mil Star 8.1K, Citi Dia Pref Visa $9.7K, USAA Rate Adv MC 7K, , Chase Freedom 3.5K, Chase Amazon Visa 1.6k

724 Discover FICO Nov 14, 735 WalMart FICO Nov 14, Equifax Advantage Pull 740 Sept 2016
Message 1531 of 5,746
ProV
Regular Contributor

@devastatah wrote:

OK....OK ALREADY LOL

went back in requested 25k for both countered with 22K for both (clicked accept aka take the money and run...lol)

nice!  Congrats on the CLIs!!

Message 1532 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@devastatah wrote:

OK....OK ALREADY LOL

Util was at 9% prob will be at 3% after all the good fortune... Thanks to all who advise on the boards, you're such a great help....

Thank you

Message 1533 of 5,746
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

4/19/2014 comes the 3 month statement on a goRewards.  Currently $2000 used out of $4000.
 Will be less than $500 at time statement cuts. 

Do I hit the luv button or wait one more month? Smiley Very Happy

Message 1534 of 5,746
peepers
Frequent Contributor

Hey credit addict, so today I got instant approval from $17.5 to $20K. Did I leave some on the table too? Im scared of them doing a HP by trying for more!
AMEX Green charge NPSL | NFCU Cashrewards Visa Sig $25,000 | NFCU Navcheck $15,000 | AMEX Everyday $15,000 | Discover IT $19,000 | Amex BCP $18,000 | Cap1 Quicksilver $5000 | Firestone $2,400 I Amex Oasis Optima (recovery card) $500 (closed July 2014)
MyFICO: TU 780, EQ 785 EX 776 Discover TU FICO 780. Rebuilt from 500's....closed on home May 2015!

Message 1535 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@peepers wrote:
Hey credit addict, so today I got instant approval from $17.5 to $20K. Did I leave some on the table too? Im scared of them doing a HP by trying for more!

Maybe

Message 1536 of 5,746
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Moving right along..... My 6th statement cuts in like 2 weeks. Hoping to see an auto cli even a small amountSmiley Happy it will also be 3 months since they increased my CL via luv button tooSmiley Happy
Message 1537 of 5,746
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Go now pizza!!

Smiley Very Happy

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 1538 of 5,746
kstmommy
New Contributor

Creditaddict, can you clarify step by step, exactly how to check for a sp increase? I thought I knew, but after trying it for myself and a few family members (who have excellent credit and I'm sure room for more) I can't get it to work.

Message 1539 of 5,746
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@kstmommy wrote:

Creditaddict, can you clarify step by step, exactly how to check for a sp increase? I thought I knew, but after trying it for myself and a few family members (who have excellent credit and I'm sure room for more) I can't get it to work.

No way to tell without submitting and either it comes back with instant counter and that's sp or gives you 3-5 day message

Message 1540 of 5,746
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.