Regular Contributor
Eyisila

Re: Can we have "OFFICIAL NFCU CLI - HOW IT WORKS!"

Asked for a CLI last evening.  Got the 3-5 day msg.  I did get a message today from NFCU that wanted a verification of income.

Since I used my DH income, should I just secure message them his stubs?  Or should I send last year's tax returns?

Any help is appreciated :smileyhappy:

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Eyisila wrote:

Asked for a CLI last evening.  Got the 3-5 day msg.  I did get a message today from NFCU that wanted a verification of income.

Since I used my DH income, should I just secure message them his stubs?  Or should I send last year's tax returns?

I say last years taxes.

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 NASA(10-6-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Regular Contributor
Eyisila

Creditaddict wrote:

Eyisila wrote:

I say last years taxes.

Sent in the taxes and declined :smileysad:.  I only asked for $5000 and no counter.  Dunno if I should try a recon or anything. 

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Yeah give them a call and ask them, they seem to not like the income proof so ask what they want.
Regular Contributor
Eyisila

I am guessing that since when you put in a CLI request online it asks for the primary applicant's income, work number etc, and mine is non-existant, so I ended up putting my DH info in the money amount and such.

I will give them a call soon to see what, if anything, could be done :smileyhappy:

Regular Contributor
Eyisila

Apparently, I do not "qualify" for an increase based on what was on the tax returns.

It's not like I asked for $25k but I digress :smileyhappy:

Still happy and satisfied with NFCU

Contributor
mossmanb5

Creditaddict wrote:
Yeah give them a call and ask them, they seem to not like the income proof so ask what they want.

are you online it seems you have alot of good advice with nfcu could i pick your brain lol

cap 1 qksilver1- 1500 / Barclays rewards mc- 2050 / amex delta gold- 1000 / discover it- 1600 / nfcu nrewards- 8500 / nfcu cash rewards - 8500 / nfcu navcheck- 15000 / matrix mc- 300 / Walmart- 600 / r us cc- 200 / old navy- 200 / home depot- 500 / zales- 2000 / vs- 350 / boa secured- 500 / emblem- 200 / fingerhut- 2800 / dillards - 300 / pay pal sc -800 / jcp - 400 / lowes - 300 / gettington - 350 / kohls - 300 / carecredit - 6000 / carcareone - 600 / sams club sc - 700 / usbank sec 500/ gamestop sc 500

available credit is 56,250
ex fico= 660, tu fico= 662, eq fico= 614, ck= score 587 / vantage score 790
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

mossmanb5 wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

are you online it seems you have alot of good advice with nfcu could i pick your brain lol

LOL, I am... private me if you want too.

Valued Contributor
pizza1

Just wanted to let everyone know that my 6th statement cut, and I didn't get any auto cli with it. The balance was $0 on my card, and overall util was 1% on only one other card reporting. I tried asking for a cli online and got the 3-5 day manual review, then declined, so another damn Hp :smileysad: oh well, I'll just keeping using the card and pif like I do every month before the statement cuts, and hope I get some increase in October when the card is one year old. Gardening for a very long time
BK 7 D/C: 08/19/13~FICO-400's---> 09/14~EQ 659,EX 641,TU 650
3 major cc/ 8 retail cc= $34,850 avail credit, plus a $15k LOC
Total revolving credit reporting is 1%
Frequent Contributor
Jarnog

Sorry to hear :smileysad:.

DW got declined an increase.  They asked for income verification which was unavailable as she doesn't work atm.  Sent in tax forms and they said the information on those documents made them decide she wasn't eligible.  ::shrug:: LOL. 

Still love NFCU though :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}