Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we still use JCP at Sephora.com?

tag
toi34
Established Contributor

Can we still use JCP at Sephora.com?

I've been trying to use my JCP at Sepora.com, but I keep getting this error message? The JCP card number is 11 digits instead of the normal 16, but shouldn't the checkout box recognize that I'm using a JCP account?

Sephora Error.jpg

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Re: Can we still use JCP at Sephora.com?

@toi34 wrote:

I've been trying to use my JCP at Sepora.com, but I keep getting this error message? The JCP card number is 11 digits instead of the normal 16, but shouldn't the checkout box recognize that I'm using a JCP account?

Sephora Error.jpg

They accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express®, Discover Card, and the JCPenney Card.

Store Credit Cards are not valid for use on Sephora.com. They are redeemable for merchandise only, by the original recipient at Sephora Stores.

Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 4
toi34
Established Contributor

@joedtx wrote:

@toi34 wrote:

Sephora Error.jpg

They accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express®, Discover Card, and the JCPenney Card.

Store Credit Cards are not valid for use on Sephora.com. They are redeemable for merchandise only, by the original recipient at Sephora Stores.

Hope that helps.

Thanks...I read that too, but I still see the JCP card as an option for checkout (far right); ...and what does the highlighted text mean exactly, I couldn't  make sense of that either? Anybody out there ACTUALLY USE THE JCP card on Sephora.com, if so, how did you do it?

Message 3 of 4
DeadlyPersona
Frequent Contributor

The JCP Store Credit Card is accepted on Sephora.com.  However, they are experiencing technical difficulties at this time according to customer service reps.

Sephora.png

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.