cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we use Macy's store card in Bloomingdales?

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Can we use Macy's store card in Bloomingdales?

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:
Actually Macy's owns Bloomingdales, DI. Federated Department Stores, now know as Macy's Inc., has owned Bloomingdales since 1949.

Oh, sorry.  I better stick to what I know.  With my Sears' card, I'm able to use it at a multitude of stores owned by Sears.  I guess its different with Bloomingdales and Macy's store card. 

Message 11 of 13
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@DI wrote:

Actually Macy's owns Bloomingdales, DI. Federated Department Stores, now know as Macy's Inc., has owned Bloomingdales since 1949.

Oh, sorry.  I better stick to what I know.  With my Sears' card, I'm able to use it at a multitude of stores owned by Sears.  I guess its different with Bloomingdales and Macy's store card. 

If I have time tomorrow I am going to try to get to the bottom of this.

Message 12 of 13
DI
Super Contributor

@DI wrote:

If I have time tomorrow I am going to try to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.