cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you PC a Cap 1 Venture One to a Quicksilver?

tag
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Can you PC a Cap 1 Venture One to a Quicksilver?

I got the $200 travel bonus.  I like the 10K credit limit.  The 1.25 miles per dollar restricted to travel only sucks compared to a Quicksilver with 1.5% cash back for any type of statement credit.

Found an old thread but it's closed and the questions was debated and never answered.

Anyone?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can you PC a Cap 1 Venture One to a Quicksilver?

@CH-7-Mission-Accomplished wrote:

I got the $200 travel bonus.  I like the 10K credit limit.  The 1.25 miles per dollar restricted to travel only sucks compared to a Quicksilver with 1.5% cash back for any type of statement credit.

Found an old thread but it's closed and the questions was debated and never answered.

Anyone?

How long have you had the card?

You may have to call EO to get the card PC'd and even then there's no guarantee. Cap One has been making it harder to do now.

Message 2 of 4
northface28
Established Contributor

Yes, you can. But, be warned, they have been stricter lately with this stuff. Good luck.

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 3 of 4
ddemari
Super Contributor

I just contacted the eo regarding ventureone visa sig to quicksilver visa sig and she will get back to me in 3 days. Super nice sounds like a 50/50.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.