Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you PC into Saphire Reserve?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you PC into Saphire Reserve?

I'm way over 5/24 so no way I could app. But would they let me PC a Ritz Visa Infinite into the Reserve?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Re: Can you PC into Saphire Reserve?

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm way over 5/24 so no way I could app. But would they let me PC a Ritz Visa Infinite into the Reserve?

Someone confirm this but as far as I know Chase does not PC cobranded products to their non cobranded cards (Slate, CSP, CSR, Freedom, Freedom Unlimited).

Message 2 of 7
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You can only PC a CSP, Slate and Freedoms to the Reserve. I PC'd the CSP to CSR a few days ago, very easy.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 3 of 7
Kenro
Regular Contributor

I went all the way to the executive department with request to convert Ritz to CSR.

No chance. Due to the co-branded nature.

Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Correct... Only Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, Slate, CSP PC to CSR.

My partner did Freedom Unlimited to CSR because of being over 5/24 also and it's now are daily driver and they have been amazing thus far with text message and email alerts for fraud concerns but never a decline on the card.  We didn't use the Chase Freedom Unlimited so taking this to daily driver is a HUGE change on the account.

I tried with United, Marriott, Ritz and it was a no!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can't and I don't think you want to. Just wait until you'r under 5/24 and app for the C$R so you can get the sign up bonus.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
You can't and I don't think you want to. Just wait until you'r under 5/24 and app for the C$R so you can get the sign up bonus.

While you can't, as others have posted, PC the Ritz to a CSR, you can PC the CSP, Slate, Freedom and Freedom Unlimited.  If you have the CSP and Slate are no longer using the BT feature of the card, there really isnt any reason not to PC to the CSR if you can use the features of the card now and you're over 5/24.  In doing so, you don't limit your ability to receive the bonus at a later date when you drop below 5/24.  Just cancel your existing CSR and apply for  new one with the bonus.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.