Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Regular Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you PC into Saphire Reserve?

I'm way over 5/24 so no way I could app. But would they let me PC a Ritz Visa Infinite into the Reserve?

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

Re: Can you PC into Saphire Reserve?

[ Edited ]

Vortexeng wrote:

I'm way over 5/24 so no way I could app. But would they let me PC a Ritz Visa Infinite into the Reserve?

Someone confirm this but as far as I know Chase does not PC cobranded products to their non cobranded cards (Slate, CSP, CSR, Freedom, Freedom Unlimited).

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

Vortexeng wrote:

You can only PC a CSP, Slate and Freedoms to the Reserve. I PC'd the CSP to CSR a few days ago, very easy.

Gardening until September 2018
Next app: Mortgage in September 2018
Contributor
0 Kudos

I went all the way to the executive department with request to convert Ritz to CSR.

No chance. Due to the co-branded nature.

BofA Platinum Plus [1k], Discover IT [5k], Ritz-Carlton [34k],
Amex EveryDay [1k], Amex BlueCash [10k],Amex Green [NPSL], Citi DoubleCash [5k], FIA [4k].
20 Year Old Student, oldest line 18 months (BofA, secured graduate) not an AU anywhere, Not Co-Signed.
Epic Contributor
0 Kudos

Correct... Only Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, Slate, CSP PC to CSR.

My partner did Freedom Unlimited to CSR because of being over 5/24 also and it's now are daily driver and they have been amazing thus far with text message and email alerts for fraud concerns but never a decline on the card.  We didn't use the Chase Freedom Unlimited so taking this to daily driver is a HUGE change on the account.

I tried with United, Marriott, Ritz and it was a no!

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't and I don't think you want to. Just wait until you'r under 5/24 and app for the C$R so you can get the sign up bonus.
American Express PRG__American Express BCE__Chase Amazon__Chase United TravelBank

0 Kudos

12velectronics wrote:
You can't and I don't think you want to. Just wait until you'r under 5/24 and app for the C$R so you can get the sign up bonus.

While you can't, as others have posted, PC the Ritz to a CSR, you can PC the CSP, Slate, Freedom and Freedom Unlimited.  If you have the CSP and Slate are no longer using the BT feature of the card, there really isnt any reason not to PC to the CSR if you can use the features of the card now and you're over 5/24.  In doing so, you don't limit your ability to receive the bonus at a later date when you drop below 5/24.  Just cancel your existing CSR and apply for  new one with the bonus.

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.