cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you have both Southwest Airline cards at once?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can you have both Southwest Airline cards at once?

Well, the girlfriend applied for and received both today. Now We get to use them for our regular spend for the next few months till we hit the bonus and get the companion pass
Message 11 of 16
lexrjSD
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Well, the girlfriend applied for and received both today. Now We get to use them for our regular spend for the next few months till we hit the bonus and get the companion pass

Congrats! There are a lot of spending you can put on the card that helps and some ppl overlook, I for instance paid my car insurance in full for a 1yr with a discount, had 2 tiny dental fillings I was postponing for months that I finally got done. Just have to think outside to box for a little bit.

WALLET: Amex BCP 25K | Barclay Arrival Plus 27K | Chase Reserve 20K |
Amex SimplyCash 50K

FICO: EX 812 | EQ 815 | TU 815
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have actually been making payments for some Carolina Panthers PSL's since late last year and have about 3K left on them that I am going to take the 2 cards and pay off.  That will cover all but 1k of the intro requirement and put me only 6k points from that companion pass after all that clears.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Totally feel you on not going international and just seeing the U.S. There are still tons of things on my bucket list before I even think about going international.
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

If SW adds Hawaii like has been rumored I literally will have no need to go to any other airline for probably 5 years. Plus using companion pass on a ticket to hawaii will save me a small fortune
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

My MIL would love that. That's the only card and airline she uses.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.