Senior Contributor
O6

Can you have multiple Barclays cards?

I currently have a Barclays B&N card and have my eye on their USAir card as well.

Will Barclays allow you to have two of their products?

IAALBNYL
Established Member
dpk12000

Re: Can you have multiple Barclays cards?

[ Edited ]

I have both a Barclays Juniper card and the US Airways card, so I think it's possible.  However, I previously had the US Airways card with Bank of America, and had it transferred to Barclays several years ago, so I never actually applied for the second account with them.  So I wouldn't completely swear to it.

Regular Contributor
scrubs

barley will let you two cards.

Senior Contributor
O6

scrubs wrote:

barley will let you two cards.

Great to hear!  Thanks!!

IAALBNYL
Valued Member
Gabo

Yes, it is possible got me a us airways dividend miles 7 months later got me a china airlines miles

New Contributor
favre_2_free

I've got a Frontier Airlines Mastercard and a AirTran Visa card through them:smileyvery-happy:

Amex Gold, Capital One VentureOne & Platium Cards, AAA BoA Signature Visa, Barclays Airtran & Frontier Airlines Cards, Paypal MC, Best Buy RewardZone Mastercard and Chase Speedway Mastercard....and I FINALLY Welcome to Discover...thank you and have a great day!!!!
EX: 667 (8/6 Amex App) - EQ 700 - TU 697
Established Contributor
KIPPIE12

O6 wrote:

I currently have a Barclays B&N card and have my eye on their USAir card as well.

Will Barclays allow you to have two of their products?

Yes, I have their Juni Visa and Travelocity Amex.

Current Score: EQ: 781 TU: 798 EX: 802 (Fico) 8/13
Goal Scores: 760 Across all 3-Finally

Citi TY Premier 36k| Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| CapOne 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Sams Discover 10k|Chase IHG Select Visa 26k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 10k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+