Contributor
CEOriginal

Can you "force" CCCs to report new info?

Quick question for the Guru's here.

My Cap1 hasn't updated on my report since Apr 19th. My Barclays usually updates the 12th of the month, but hasn't yet.

Maybe I'm being anal, but I really need them to step it up!!! Is there a way to "force report" or something like that? I got a pretty bad ass CLI on my Cap1 and my Barclays is down to a 5% utilization, so it would be awesome for my prospective lenders to see this!!!

Scores as of 7/28/13: EX.683   TU.688   EQ.???
Valued Contributor
FinStar

Re: Can you "force" CCCs to report new info?

CEOriginal wrote:
Quick question for the Guru's here.

My Cap1 hasn't updated on my report since Apr 19th. My Barclays usually updates the 12th of the month, but hasn't yet.

Maybe I'm being anal, but I really need them to step it up!!! Is there a way to "force report" or something like that? I got a pretty bad ass CLI on my Cap1 and my Barclays is down to a 5% utilization, so it would be awesome for my prospective lenders to see this!!!

You would need to contact Capital One to determine why an update has not ocurred.  In the event your balance may have reported as 0 the last time the CRAs received such an update, then no other updates would occur, even if you obtained a higher CL after the last activity update.  Unless, it's just a specific CRA, then you would need to check with both.

Frequent Contributor
Laugh

Call them and ask them to do an off cycle update. 

Cards: CSP 6k, Chase Freedom 6k, BCP 7.5k, Sallie Mae 8.9k, Discover 5k, BOFA Better Rewards 3.8k
Contributor
CEOriginal

Thanks for the info! Didn't know what to call and ask for. I called Cap1 earlier and the first rep wasn't so helpful. In fact, I could hear someone in the background TELLING HER WHAT TO SAY. This may take awhile :-/

Scores as of 7/28/13: EX.683   TU.688   EQ.???

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}