Corona

Can you use a UPS Store as your address?

Super Contributor
DI

Re: Can you use a UPS Store as your address?

Not on the application.  If you do, they'd be calling you for verification at which time you can give them your mailing address.  Is the UPS address  on your credit reports? 

Moderator Emerita
LilMirth

Are you referring to a P.O. Box for your billing address, in addition to your home address?

-------------------------------------------

Friendly, Supportive & Respectful

Understanding Your FICO Score  |  Credit Scoring 101  |  Common Abbreviations  |  FTC: FCRA Links  |  FTC: FDCPA Links  |  Opt-Out  |  State Resources

"However gradual may be the growth of confidence, that of credit requires still more time to arrive at maturity” ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Corona

Sorry for the blank post guys... Stupid IE9....

The UPS address has been on my credit report for the past 2 years.

I applied for a Citi credit card and got a $8000 credit limit no problems.

I applied for Discover and Chase.  Chase denied me, and Discover called and asked me if my address was a mailbox place or not, and then told me that they could only give me a lesser card.

Thanks.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+