Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceled Credit One today. I'm so happy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Canceled Credit One today. I'm so happy

Sorry for my lack of knowledge! But what is wrong with Credit One? I have never used them even during my rebuild. I was lucky enoiugh to get my local Credit union to give me a $1500 CLI CC. I still have it but its never used! I may cancel it at somepoint as I'm no longer banking there due to issues I had with them. (Not credit related!)

Message 11 of 14
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

LMAO at the replies....why does Credit One have such a bad rep? Never had them. Got several pre-approval's from them but heck no, Not with all I've read on here LOL
TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 14
lokobo
Regular Contributor

I never had them either but from what i understand, it's a combination of many factors:

1.  High APR and they start charging interest right after a purchase (no grace period)

2.  High annual fees

3.  Terrible customer service and difficult to understand too

4.  Their logo looks like capital one and many people on here replied to a pre approved offer thinking it was the same as capital one

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.