Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled Amex charge card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cancelled Amex charge card

I receive amex green card just few days ago.

Made some purchases and sent 450$ for company where I have 50% owner. We needed some extra money to pay from company account.

2 days after that I saw online message ststed "Charges suspended, please call....".

I called and was told that they cancelled my account because they don't accept payments for own company.

It's very strange and I don't understand that.  I don't remember this was stated in any of their agreements or terms.

Anyway I have some questions:

1. My first statement will be on December 25. Can I pay now or early now (when they cancelled my account). BTW, after they cancelled account I have strong desire pay off balance and forget about Amex always.  But I founded I can't do this online because they cancelled account.

2. How pay off balance?

Before that point, I thought Amex as good lender.  After that I see that they very poor and unreliable. I regret that I waited for their approval as good sign and can advice who wait to be in with Amex - be happy that you not with amex. It's not worth it.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.