cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling Chase cards through secure message?

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Cancelling Chase cards through secure message?

I have combined a limit and cancelled a card through SM, but it took several days. Call in and be done in 10 mins

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cancelling Chase cards through secure message?

Last time I tried secure message with Chase it took 9 days to get a response that didnt address my concern at all. You can cancel using this method but its far easier to call and doesnt hurt. Just canceled two cards at once, the rep simply asked why to note a reason and that was it. Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.