Regular Contributor
Niki9

Canival Sea Miles

On Sunday Night I applied for this card...

I applied for the carnival credit card w/juniper and got $7500!!!!!!!!!!!!! (instant approval)

The apr 13% ... the lowest I have recieved (other than for bt).

On Sunday they checked TU.

Today I got an alert from True Credit...

They checked my EX  (my lowest FICO) - True credit says that EX is 650 and TU is 670...

Will they lower my cl? or raise my intrest rate?

Has this happened to anyone else?

TC Scores
3/21/08
TU 670 EX 645 EQ 658
MyFICO
10/28/2007:
TU 666 EX 619 EQ 658
Senior Contributor
Sylviatob

Re: Canival Sea Miles

Wow Niki! Super congrats! a VERY nice card to have.

I don't see that they have any reason to lower either cli or int.rate. You must have a pretty clean cr. :smileyhappy:

But I HAVE heard that Juniper cancels cards if you've applied to to many places in a short period of time. So be aware of that.

You will however, see a dip in your scores because of the inq they pulled on you when considering granting you credit.
"Never ever, ever be late. Never" (FUTR)
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Juniper also does a lot of soft pulls.  They check me every two months, but some (Brammy for example) have much more frequent soft pulls.  So if anything goes wrong, there may be some AA.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Senior Contributor
smallfry

MidnightVoice wrote:
Juniper also does a lot of soft pulls. They check me every two months, but some (Brammy for example) have much more frequent soft pulls. So if anything goes wrong, there may be some AA.

They pull me twice every month.
Senior Contributor
imducky

they took mine away. too many inqs, too many new accounts. i never even made a single purchase on it in the 3 weeks or so i had it. i will never deal with juniper, barcley's, or carnival again. i'm not bitter about it though.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+