Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canival Sea Miles

tag
Niki9
Regular Contributor

Canival Sea Miles

On Sunday Night I applied for this card...

I applied for the carnival credit card w/juniper and got $7500!!!!!!!!!!!!! (instant approval)

The apr 13% ... the lowest I have recieved (other than for bt).

On Sunday they checked TU.

Today I got an alert from True Credit...

They checked my EX  (my lowest FICO) - True credit says that EX is 650 and TU is 670...

Will they lower my cl? or raise my intrest rate?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Canival Sea Miles

Wow Niki! Super congrats! a VERY nice card to have.

I don't see that they have any reason to lower either cli or int.rate. You must have a pretty clean cr. Smiley Happy

But I HAVE heard that Juniper cancels cards if you've applied to to many places in a short period of time. So be aware of that.

You will however, see a dip in your scores because of the inq they pulled on you when considering granting you credit.
Message 2 of 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Juniper also does a lot of soft pulls.  They check me every two months, but some (Brammy for example) have much more frequent soft pulls.  So if anything goes wrong, there may be some AA.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 5
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@MidnightVoice wrote:
Juniper also does a lot of soft pulls. They check me every two months, but some (Brammy for example) have much more frequent soft pulls. So if anything goes wrong, there may be some AA.

They pull me twice every month.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

they took mine away. too many inqs, too many new accounts. i never even made a single purchase on it in the 3 weeks or so i had it. i will never deal with juniper, barcley's, or carnival again. i'm not bitter about it though.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.