Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get SCT for the life of me :(

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot get SCT for the life of me :(

It's so frustrating! I've been trying everything - clearing my cookies, making sure pop ups are enabled, adding multiple items, filling out everything exactly as it is on credit report..... and yet to no avail. I cannot get any of them to pop up for me. What are usually the easiest ones? I know I saw a list once upon a time but I can't seem to find it anymore.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cannot get SCT for the life of me :(

Message 2 of 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
It's so frustrating! I've been trying everything - clearing my cookies, making sure pop ups are enabled, adding multiple items, filling out everything exactly as it is on credit report..... and yet to no avail. I cannot get any of them to pop up for me. What are usually the easiest ones? I know I saw a list once upon a time but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Your FICO scores are well in and in some respects well beyond the SCT thresholds for Comenity.

Do you have any Comenity Cards obtained via cold app?

From what i am looking at, and you have already mentioned filling in everything, that's the only item that could possibly throw off the SCT computer matching formula, OR....................

You might have already done it but i would do it again just to be sure OPT-IN

https://www.optoutprescreen.com/?rf=t

Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

It could be a sign that the credit gods want you to get it the old fashioned waySmiley Happy.

Try not to go sct crazy as often times it seems people get stuck with toy limit purgatory. I know its cool to get a cc without a hp, but most of those are Comenity which ive leaned here on the forum can be a fickle beast. In the end though if getting approved via act is important, best of luckSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Why would you want to go SCT way? Your scores are in "good" range so why not prequalify and see what you can get?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.