cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant purchase fico scores.

New Contributor

Cant purchase fico scores.

always gives me 306 message i have tried to purchase my score several times. I call customer support and they tell me there is a lock on my report. I call the credit bureu and they tell me there is no such thing on my credit report. I dont know what else to do im trying to build up base on my fico scores and cant even view them this is frustrating. Anyone had a similar experience any feedback will be appreciate it. thank you




Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Goal Score: 750

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES
Moderator

Re: Cant purchase fico scores.

Are you attempting to purchase from myFico or some other place?

Starting Score: EQ 5 561, TU 98 567, EX 2 599 (12/30/11)
Current Score: EQ 5 771, TU 4 758, EX 2 758, EQ 8 795, TU 8 762, EX 8 786 (7/28/17)
Goal Score:    EQ 5 750, TU 4 750, EX 2 750, EQ 8 800, TU 8 Blah, EX 8 800 (01/01/18)


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
New Contributor

Re: Cant purchase fico scores.


Revelate wrote:

Are you attempting to purchase from myFico or some other place?


From myfico i already purchased the equifax premier plan and it went smooth just having problem at myfico.com




Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Goal Score: 750

Message 3 of 6
Moderator

Re: Cant purchase fico scores.


alessandrom wrote:

Revelate wrote:

Are you attempting to purchase from myFico or some other place?


From myfico i already purchased the equifax premier plan and it went smooth just having problem at myfico.com


Customer Care is actually the correct spot to handle this; I'd call them again and get more details.  The forum teams aren't going to have your individual account information to be able to help you.

 

http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/list 

Starting Score: EQ 5 561, TU 98 567, EX 2 599 (12/30/11)
Current Score: EQ 5 771, TU 4 758, EX 2 758, EQ 8 795, TU 8 762, EX 8 786 (7/28/17)
Goal Score:    EQ 5 750, TU 4 750, EX 2 750, EQ 8 800, TU 8 Blah, EX 8 800 (01/01/18)


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
Valued Contributor

Re: Cant purchase fico scores.

Well I know that if you have Transunion monitoring you can lock your report with them.  It is a setting within your preferences as that might block you from getting your TU Fico score from here.  As for Equifax lock I'm not sure about that, but I will take a look at my account and see if its an option there as well.


Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Cant purchase fico scores.


Rhaeny wrote:

Well I know that if you have Transunion monitoring you can lock your report with them.  It is a setting within your preferences as that might block you from getting your TU Fico score from here.  As for Equifax lock I'm not sure about that, but I will take a look at my account and see if its an option there as well.


I havent placed any locks on any of my reports. thanks for trying to help though




Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Goal Score: 750

Message 6 of 6