Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canx Capital 1???

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Canx Capital 1???

rubaty wrote:
Just got off the phone with Cap 1 using the backdoor number and didn't get any luv!!!Smiley Sad  They said that if I have accts with huge amounts of unused credit that they won't raise my CL.  I'm gonna canx them when the annual fee is due next year and never use their company again!

$500 CL's = "huge amounts of unused credit"???? Smiley Surprised Oh, yeah, say bye-bye.

edit: Or did they mean your new twin USAA's with $20K each? They know they're never going to get in the same time zone as those; time to part ways.

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 12-14-2007 01:38 PM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 15
rubaty
Frequent Contributor

Yeah...obiviously they don't like it when you have other CC's that give you alot of credit for being responsible!

Current Score: EX 772 EQ 777 TU 783 15 Jan 17
Goal Score: 815 across the board by Jan 18

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 15
rubaty
Frequent Contributor

I'm checking the mail everyday...can't wait for the USAA cards to arrive!

Current Score: EX 772 EQ 777 TU 783 15 Jan 17
Goal Score: 815 across the board by Jan 18

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't you just feel the LOVE guys?!!!!   Kick em to the curb
Message 14 of 15
nathan
Frequent Contributor

Oh my, with your scores i wouldn't even think of keeping such a sub prime card. They should be begging  to give you great cl. Close the **bleep** card. If there is no af, that is a different situation, but you deserve better with those scores imo.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.