Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 CLI Declined Please help!

tag
amac373
Established Member

Cap 1 CLI Declined Please help!

Can somebody please PM me the email address of the EO. I just hit 6 months on my Cash Rewards card and did an online CLI. I should have known better because I got the 10 days message and today they just put an e-document on my account saying that I had been declined but all the generic reasons were given. I thought that there wasn't supposed to be a HP but my Experian score from last month was also in the document. Is that just a score that they acquire every so often or did they really just HP me?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap 1 CLI Declined Please help!

I'm pretty sure it's a SP. They have never HP me for CLi

SIlver:

Message 2 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita
kroberts67
Established Contributor

They SP me the last week of every month, and they include last months score on the CLI denial letter.

FICO: EQ 814 | TU 847 | EX ? (Started in the low 500's... you can do it!)

Amex BCE $25000, Amex AP $20000, SFFCU Visa $15000 + LOC $5000, USAA Amex $6000, USAA MC $7000, Cap1 $9500, Freedom $12000, Slate $500, Barclays "RIP" SM $11500, USBank Cash+ $12500, Citi Diamond $11200, Citi Double Cash $12000, Care Credit $13500k.
My Credit Repair Journey
Message 4 of 8
anca21bi
Frequent Contributor

I was denied for a CLI even when I email the CEO last month, I'm currently working with them to remove a 30 day late back in June, I hope that one goes thru...good luck.
Message 5 of 8
amac373
Established Member

I appreciate the help so far. I feel really dumb for asking for the email but every forum I read people have to PM them the email address like it's a big secret. When I Googled Cap 1 EO email earlier the top results were all myFico forum posts. Thanks

Message 6 of 8
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

The VERY first result (from gethuman.com) has the needed information.  And just to be clear, the CEO is Richard Fairbank    And capital one uses the email

@capitalone.com     And they use the firstname.lastname convention.

Hopefully, that is enough for everyone!

Message 7 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.