Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 CLI online

tag
1_2
Contributor

Re: Cap 1 CLI online

I requested an increase just last week. I had no hopes of getting one since I've never gotten one from Captial One. I wanted my Equifax Fico score which has always been included with denials in the past. I didnt  get that this time. (There was no mention of any of my scores.)  That's the only reason I requested an increase. Capital One has me stuck at 500.00 for years which is my lowest limit by far. My other card limits range from 4500.00 to 9000.00.  The reason for the denial was because I hadnt used the card at all in over 12 months but even when I used the card regularly up to 30% each month, always paid in full...I still never got an increase. I didnt care that I didnt get an increase since I was postive I wouldnt but I did want my free Equifax Fico score.

Closed on home Jan 30, 2013. Yay!

Capital One (secured) $1000.00 | Capital One (former Orchard Bank) $500.00 | First Premier $500.00 | Credit One Bank $750.00 | Wal-Mart $3550.00 | Citi Thank You Preferred $6,800.00 | Discover It $4,800.00 | AMEX BCE $4,500.00
Message 31 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap 1 CLI online

I tried for the online CapOne CLI yesterday evening when I was logged in. I have only had the card for one month so I wasn't expecting to get anything. I looked in the docu center and it said I had to wait until six month mark then I was welcome to ask for a CLI. My credit score was 594 when I opened the card 1.5 months ago and now my credit score is 671 TU without a payment even posting on my CR yet. Seems like I should be able to get a CLI. This card has a 300 CL now and it is kind of useless with such a small limit. 

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.