tag
Niki9
Regular Contributor

Cap 1 CLI

I just called the back door # for Cap one
800-889-9939

I spoke with a senior account rep.

I asked "when would I be eligible for CLI or rate reduction?"

she said that they can only do one at a time and which was more important to me.  I said CLI (prob should have went for rate reduction).

She advised that they would increase the limit by $1000!!!!!!!!

so in the next 3-5 days should have a $4500 limit thanks to all of you wonderful people at this forumSmiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap 1 CLI

Awesome-
Check online- I bet the CLI is there now.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

great news--yes the limit is already out there they told me the same thing the other day and I logged onto my acct and seen the new limit within minutes-congrats!!!!!  how log has it been since your last CLI?
Message 3 of 8
Niki9
Regular Contributor

Timothy wrote:
Awesome-
Check online- I bet the CLI is there now.

YOU ARE CORRECT ....

IT IS THERE ...niceSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 8
Niki9
Regular Contributor

AWLEGZ wrote:
great news--yes the limit is already out there they told me the same thing the other day and I logged onto my acct and seen the new limit within minutes-congrats!!!!!  how log has it been since your last CLI?

I have had the card maybe a year and the only $500 increase was 3 months after I had it.  They said if I made every payment on time they would increase $500 after 3rd month.  They did.  Nothing since .. not until today.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow Niki well thats good I have had my account since 2004 and it started with 300 limit and about 18 mos later it went to 500 and just this week i got a limit increase for 500 so now its 1000 so I guess I will be calling them every 3 mos until I got a satisying limit--considering I have been a customer since 2004---now I will contact them for a poss rate increase as well soon!!! Not sure how far apart the contacts with them should be though.... 
Message 6 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

AWLEGZ wrote:

now I will contact them for a poss rate increase as well soon!!!

They will probably do that on the spot if you insist  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called this number and only got $258 cli on a card I've had for over 10 years. It currently has a $0 balance right now. I was told they probably want to see some usage. Boo!!!!

Message Edited by Givemesomecredit on 07-30-2008 07:17 PM
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.