Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 CLI

tag
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap 1 CLI

Well, i have 2 cards with them.... a classic platinum rewards, and one of their new Cash Rewards (pretty green card) lawl......

The green card has almost 10% less APR then my platinum rewards.....

500$ limit is almost insulting, but it is what my other card is at... sooooooooo we will see.....

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 11 of 12
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Cap 1 CLI

@FairCredBen wrote:

Well, i have 2 cards with them.... a classic platinum rewards, and one of their new Cash Rewards (pretty green card) lawl......

The green card has almost 10% less APR then my platinum rewards.....

500$ limit is almost insulting, but it is what my other card is at... sooooooooo we will see.....

I used ot have two cards with them. I cancelled that one with the $500 CL and $59 AF

I'm only left wit hthe Classic Platinum whch is a rebuilder im sure. Been unsuccessful in the past 12 motnhs to get a PC. I have had this card since 2008.

But my APR with the card I have ($100 CL with $39 Af) is below 10%. Would love to get the cashback (green) card. I figured since Cap One pulls all 3, I don't want to risk a HP on all 3, so if by the time next year my AF becomes due, they havent offered me anything, I will cut my loses since I have cards with high CL's and no AF.

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and see what they can do for me.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.