Valued Contributor
GoodCredBen

Re: Cap 1 CLI

Well, i have 2 cards with them.... a classic platinum rewards, and one of their new Cash Rewards (pretty green card) lawl......

The green card has almost 10% less APR then my platinum rewards.....

500$ limit is almost insulting, but it is what my other card is at... sooooooooo we will see.....

----- IF you find my post helpful, Select the star in the KUDOS button! :smileyhappy:
Starting Score: 512 10/2011 Current Score: EQ: 686 | TU: 689 | EX: 661
In My Wallet: SFCU Visa: $10,000 | UECU Visa: $5000 | WellsFargo: $3900 | Cap1 QS: $3500 | Cap1 QS: $3000 | Cap1 AU: $1750
Gardening Since: 6/1/2014
May the debt elimination begin! 9680/27150
Super Contributor
CS800

Re: Cap 1 CLI

FairCredBen wrote:

Well, i have 2 cards with them.... a classic platinum rewards, and one of their new Cash Rewards (pretty green card) lawl......

The green card has almost 10% less APR then my platinum rewards.....

500$ limit is almost insulting, but it is what my other card is at... sooooooooo we will see.....

I used ot have two cards with them. I cancelled that one with the $500 CL and $59 AF

I'm only left wit hthe Classic Platinum whch is a rebuilder im sure. Been unsuccessful in the past 12 motnhs to get a PC. I have had this card since 2008.

But my APR with the card I have ($100 CL with $39 Af) is below 10%. Would love to get the cashback (green) card. I figured since Cap One pulls all 3, I don't want to risk a HP on all 3, so if by the time next year my AF becomes due, they havent offered me anything, I will cut my loses since I have cards with high CL's and no AF.

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and see what they can do for me.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+